This is hidden behind Best Heads
Tobias Dägele is founder and owner of Best Heads. His broad spectrum of experience in the recruitment of professionals and leaders/managers, in Personnel marketing and as international HR lead make him a competent partner for all HR needs.
Tobias has more than 15 years of experience in all HR related fields, e.g.:
- As leading manager within the eBay Inc. European HR organization, with a team of up to 16 employees and an HR responsibility for more than 3500 employees in 11 countries.
- As the responsible Inhouse-recruiter for an IT-sourcing start-up, where he built/set up the whole recruitment organization and developed and implemented the related internal processes and structures.
- As Inhouse-recruiter at eBay Inc., specialized in recruiting and filling positions/vacancies within the PayPal organization.
- As Recruiter for BearingPoint (formerly KPMG Consulting): responsible for all the consulting positions within Germany.
- As Consultant for berufsstart.de, where he coached and advised several hundreds of University graduates and held lectures at Universities and Colleges.
Conrad Hopp works as an external Consultant for Best Heads. He can rely on more than 8 years of recruitment experience in various fields. He focusses on the placement of sales oriented and analytical positions within the digital industry. Within these areas, he was able to establish an excellent candidate network in Germany and Europe over the past years. His ability to profoundly understand the roles he looks after as well as his interviewing and assessment skills enable him to regularly achieve a strong match between requirements and qualifications when presenting candidates. He demonstrates his experience in stakeholder management when dealing with customers and candidates alike.
Some highlights of his career at eBay Inc .:
- he led the transformation of the generalistic HR department into a specialized Talent Acquisition division at brands4friends (an eBay company), in process and operational terms and also took over the entire staffing
- he held a key role in the global project to evaluate and redesign the hiring process and candidate experience within the eBay group
- on average, he filled approximately 100 vacant positions per year across various areas in the eBay Marketplaces Deutschland Group
- As an interim manager for the German recruiting team, he coached and developed young talents and was until his departure the interface to the C-level management of eBay Germany
Marco Kleve has over 5 years experience in the field of Technical Recruitment. With his experience and passion for the IT sector he ensures both an excellent Candidate Journey as well as high customer satisfaction. Because of his strong focus on Mobile Development (Android and iOS), Big Data Technologies as well as Java Development he is capable of offering targeted advice and guidance to companies and to find a perfect fit for candidates. His specialization in these fields means Best Heads can not only offer coverage of the currently trending technologies, but also makes sure that the best qualified candidates can be presented on short notice.
Marco Kleve has the following experiences:
- External recruitment consultant in a worldwide operating agency, with a focus on Java Software Developers for the greater Berlin area: acquisition, direct approach and placement of developers.
- Sourcing specialist at eBay Inc., specialized in diverse technical profiles within the PayPal organization: broad spectrum of sourcing technologies, with a high success rate.
- Senior Recruiter at an internationally operating start-up in Berlin, with a recruiting focus on: Android, iOs, Big Data Technologies and Java Development.
Leo is our Feelgood Manager. As a royal poodle, he enriches our team since September 2017 and is currently in apprenticeship to meet the diverse tasks of a Feelgood Manager.